INTRODUCTIONThese CrowdPie Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) are entered into by CrowdPie. In this agreement ‘we’ or ‘us’ means CrowdPie brand registered in New Zealand under the “NoviMix Ltd.” company. You means an individual or, if you execute this Agreement on behalf of a legal entity, that entity (the “Customer” or “You”). This Agreement governs the Customer’s use of the CrowdPie service that enables You to consume a legal case management service (the “Service“). By using the website and/or the service, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree, do not use the site and/or the service. CrowdPie reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service as published on CrowdPie.com, at any time. Your continued use of the website and/or the service following the published updates to the terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
The Service consists of legal case management service by CrowdPie for the Customer. The Service is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and possible policies posted on the website of crowdpie.com. CrowdPie may undertake our own identity, age, fraud and credit checks and require you to provide us with identification or other documentation in order to help us prevent fraud or money laundering. By using the Website and/or the Service you confirm that you are not acting for the benefit of any other person or entity and that you are at least 18 years old.
By registering you are entering an agreement on these terms of service. When we accept your application, subject to any statutory rights you may have, you may cancel the agreement covered by these terms of service anytime, taking into account the notice period. The notice period is one month commencing on the first day of the month after cancellation date.
The contract is valid until expiration or until terminated, whichever comes first. CrowdPie reserves the right to change the Contract Terms. It is your responsibility to check regularly the Terms and Conditions on crowdpie.com. CrowdPie reserves the right to cancel contracts. When CrowdPie cancels your contract you will be eligible for a refund proportional to the remaining contract period in months.
If you do not log into your Account for 12 months or more, we may terminate your Account and nullify your Balance without refund. We will notify you in advance by using the provided contact details. If you have outstanding fees for more than 4 weeks, we may terminate your Account and nullify your Balance without refund. When we terminate we will notify you in advance by using the provided contact details.
LIABILITYWe provide and maintain the Website and the Service on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care. We give no other warranty in connection with the Website or the Service and we disclaim all liability for:
- accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within and/or provided by the Website.
- any changes in applicable law or regulation, or the acts of any legislator or regulator in any part of the world;
- any interruptions to or error of the Website or the Service or other communications network;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any User Content or use of the Website or the Service;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website, the Service or any User Content; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which, but for this notice, would have effect.
- special damage even though that party was aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise;
- loss of anticipated savings or goodwill;
- loss of business opportunity and management time;
- loss arising out of or in connection with:
- any inaccurate or incomplete information you provide
- any changes to the applicable regulatory, legislative or technical environment;
- the acts or omissions of those of any third party
- the acts or omissions of any bank or provider of banking services; or
- is unlawful;
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for CrowdPie;
- may bring CrowdPie into disrepute.
- any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation you commit;
- any inaccuracy or defect of any of the information you have provided to us;
- any breach of applicable law or regulation you commit;
- any other person’s use of your Account;
- any breach by you of these terms of service; and
- third party claims arising from your use of the Website or the Service, any of Your Content or any use of your Account
By using the website and/or the service, you agree to these terms of service. If you do not agree, do not use the site and/or the service. CrowdPie reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms of service as published on CrowdPie.com, at any time. Your continued use of the website and/or the service following the published updates to the terms will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
This terms and conditions and The Website is governed in all respects by the laws of New Zealand.