If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or products and services offered on or through it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONThe type of information we collect from you may include: your name, email address, street address, country, IP address and information about your web browser and operating system collected automatically by our log mechanisms. We do not collect any project information provided by you in the CrowdPie platform.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is absolutely optional to you.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes :
- to enable you to access and use our Website and CrowdPie.com Platform
- to contact and communicate with you; for among others invoicing; products and services
- to operate and improve our website and CrowdPie.com Platform
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us and requesting to opt-out .
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
While we have no access to your data stored on our platform, we may disclose personal information to:
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities when you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
4. YOUR RIGHTS
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, you have the right to contact us and correct your information.
Deletion: You have right to be forgotten. If you wish to remove all your personal data from our systems please contact us on the email address specified below.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached any of the privacy principles mentioned in this policy and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the email address below.
Notification: In case of a privacy breach, we will notify any affected data subjects as soon as possible and the relevant supervisory authority in the European Union.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. All your personal information (with the exception of Google analytics and YotPo) are stored in Australia and New Zealand in a security (ISO27001) certified datacentre. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- to collect your consent or restriction of processing personal information
- analyse your use of our website and services
For any questions, notices, complaints or requests related to your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. Our EU data representative resides in The Hague, The Netherlands.